Graphtec FC9000 Series
The flagship FC9000 Series is Graphtec’s most advanced, versatile roll fed cutting plotter to date. Revered around the world for its dependable, high-precision cutting capabilities with both printed and unprinted materials, the FC Series is the ultimate finishing solution for the wide format signage, apparel, and automotive industries. A newly developed feeding system and cutting head has further improved cutting quality of thin and thick materials ranging from delicate window tint to rigid magnet and high intensity reflective. ARMS 8.0 features the introduction of Graphtec’s Datalink Barcode Datalink System which efficiently loads and processes your jobs automatically.
||Max Cut Width
||Max Cutting Area (W x L)
||30" x 164'
||42" x 164'
||54" x 164'
||64" x 164'
- Max Cut Speed: 58.5 inches per second
- Max Cut Force: 600 gf in 48 steps
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.005 mm
- Distance Accuracy: Max 0.1 mm or 0.1% of plotted length
- Minimum Character Size: Approx 5 mm alphanumeric
- Mountable Tools, Standard: 1 tool (cutting blade, plotting pen or pouncing tool)
- Mountable Tools, when (optional) second penholder is installed: 2 tools (cutting blade, and plotting pen)
View the FC9000 Data Sheet
||Automatic Take-up Roller for FC9000-140
||Automatic Take-up Roller for FC9000-160
||Additional Pinch Roller Kit
||Second Pen Option for dual-tool configuration